Before canceling your subscription, we strongly encourage you to download a copy of your Everplan for future reference.
To cancel your membership with Everplans:
- Go to Account Settings (via your name)
- Click the Manage button across from Membership Status and Billing
- Click Cancel subscription on the following page
You will continue to enjoy the benefits of full membership until your subscription expires and your Everplan is downgraded to read-only. This means that:
- You will no longer be able to edit, download, or share your Everplan with key people in your life (we call them Deputies)
- Any Deputies you’ve added will no longer be able to view any of the information in your Everplan
Should you decide to renew your subscription at any time down the road, you’ll immediately regain full access to your Everplan - and so will your Deputies.
If you need further assistance, please contact us here - we’re here to help.